Amazon Echo, aka Alexa, Is a Personal Aide in Need of Schooling

New York TimesAmazon Echo, aka Alexa, Is a Personal Aide in Need of SchoolingNew York TimesTHIS week, I asked a friend for help: “Alexa, can you write this review for me?” “What's your question?” Alexa responded. “Can you write this review for me?” “Review is spelled R-E-V-I-E-W.” “Thanks,” I said. “That about sums it up.” O.K., so Alexa isn't perfect; ...Amazon Echo Proves The Viability Of Voice-Based Home ComputingTechCrunchAmazon Echo's answer to Siri, Alexa, is now coming to your homes, this time ...CruxialCIOLooking at the Amazon Echo from a Different PerspectiveEE TimesInternational Business Times AU -SmartCompany.com.au -Hindustan Timesall 14 news articles »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons iPhone 6 Won't Be Popular

Eset nod32 ativirus 6 free usernames and passwords

Apple's self