The iPhone 6 Plus won't fit Fallout 4's Pip

EngadgetThe iPhone 6 Plus won't fit Fallout 4's Pip-Boy (and I'm sad)EngadgetThanks a lot, Bethesda. After the outfit's first E3 media briefing, I pre-ordered the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4 because of course I want to put a real-life version of the game's stat-tracker and menu system on my forearm. All good, right? Well, I'm ...Fallout 4's awesome wearable bonus incompatible with iPhone 6 PlusCult of MacUK gamers can attempt to pre-order the Pip-Boy edition of Fallout 4 on July 3Windows CentralBethesda Shows You How to Use Your Phone in the 'Fallout 4' Pip-BoyTouch ArcadeGotta Be Mobile -Bleeding Cool News -SegmentNextall 60 news articles »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons iPhone 6 Won't Be Popular

Eset nod32 ativirus 6 free usernames and passwords

Apple's self