how get banned from Facebook
We've all probably participated in our fair share of complaining about leaving Facebook. But could they force marketers to leave? Maybe, if they start doing any of these things that violate the https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php
1) Creating fake accounts. As Forrest Gump said, "That's all I have to say about that."
2) Using bots or scrapers. Well, almost. Facebook says you can't use them "without our prior permission." Which basically means no using bots or scrapers ... if you had permission, you'd know it.
3) Posting copyrighted content. You've heard this one a bunch of times in this blog post, and if you do it a bunch of times on Facebook, they have the right to disable your account.
4) Naming your page in goofy ways. Facebook has some pretty stringent naming requirements! Your page name cannot consist of solely generic terms, like "pizza," must use proper grammar and capitalization, may not be in all caps, and may not include character symbols.
5) Collecting user data incorrectly. What does that mean, exactly? It means you have to clearly state that it's your business, not Facebook, collecting their information, and you will obtain their consent before using their data in any way.
6) Including calls-to-action in your cover photo. This includes promotions or discounts, requests to 'Like' or share your photo, contact information for your business, or generic CTAs like "Tell a Friend."
7) Running contest or promotions outside of a Facebook app. If you want to run a contest or promotion on Facebook, you can only do it through one of their apps -- either a Canvas Page or a Facebook App. You also can't base participation on a requirement that a user take any action with your brand page, such as uploading a photo to your Timeline, or "Liking" a wall post. The only actions that are allowed as a condition of participation are "Liking" a page, connecting to your app, or checking in to a Place. You can't use any Facebook mechanism, like the 'Like' button, in order to vote or register for the promo, either. Finally, you can't notify winners through Facebook. So basically ... you have to jump through a whole lotta hoops if you want to run a promotion or contest on Facebook.