The American Marketing Association (AMA) of Houston honored Axiom with a Best in Category Crystal, to (6) Axiom nominated entries — the most Crystals received by any one firm in the show. Competition was fierce as this year's galleried event drew record participation from 76 Houston-area finalist companies and organizations. Judges score nominations on both the quality of the creative and the ability to demonstrate strategy, execution and measurable results.
Axiom’s AMA Houston 2011 Crystal Award Winners:
- Cameron’s 2010 Offshore Technology Conference – Marketing Campaign (Business-to-Business)
- Cameron’s 2010 Offshore Technology Conference MicroTiles – Animation
- Dawson Geophysical Company – Advertising Campaign
- Gardner Denver Hoffman Revolution – Trade Show Booth (Medium)
- Joseph Havel Catalog – Corporate Citizenship
- PGS OptoSeis – Interactive/Multimedia Marketing Presentation
With over 1100 members, the Houston AMA chapter is also one of the largest and most active in the nation. Adding excitement to the gala, it was announced Houston won "Chapter of the Year” this year for the 5th time in the past 7 years.