Houston, TX (November 23, 2009) — Recognized for its marketing strategy and creative work across a wide range of screen-based and print media, Axiom received 4 Lanterns and 23 Excellence Medallions at the recent Houston Chapter of the Business Marketing Association (BMA) 2009 Lantern Awards.
With an emphasis on its work for energy-related enterprises worldwide, Axiom was honored for branding strategy, screen-based and print initiatives, advertising and promotional displays for clients, including Basic Energy Services, Cameron, Gardner Denver, HighMount E&P, ION, Paradigm, Vortex Ventures and Wild Well Control. In addition, Axiom’s self-promotion of its “Creative Energy” theme received several Excellence Medallions for advertisements, animations and web promotions.
Following are some of the Axiom entries that were recognized and exhibited at this year’s ceremony:
Axiom received the prestigious best-in-category Lantern Award for:
- Basic Energy Services: Graphic Standards Manual
- Cameron: Corporate 2-Page Spread Advertisement
- Vortex Ventures: Most Improved Website
- Axiom: “Creative Energy” Promotional Item Under $20
- Basic Energy Services: 2008 Annual Report, Website, 2009 Ad Campaign and Trade Show Exhibit
- Cameron: Corporate Advertising, Brochures, Human Resources Website
- HighMount E&P: Branding Campaign and Trade Show Exhibit
- Gardner Denver: 2009 Advertising Campaign
- Wild Well Control: Capabilities Brochure
- Paradigm: “Rock & Fluid Canvas” Web Module